Kolhapuri Thushi With Green Stone Pendant
Subcribe to back in stock notification
"I fell in love with doing my own thing. Minding my business and not being accessible like that. I love it here." - Unknown
Handmade in the Kolhapur city of Maharashtra, its elegance sparkles in each detail. Originally belonging to Kolhapur, this neckpiece design has stood the test of time and adored by generations of women. We know your wardrobe shows your love for cultural heritage. Pick this piece and complement it with your cotton or silk saree!
|For Who||For Girls, For Unisex Adults, For Women|
|Genre||Artificial Jewellery, Bollywood Jewellery, Bridal Jewellery, Ethnic Jewellery, Handmade Jewellery, Imitation Jewellery, Indian Jewellery, Sabyasachi Jewellery, Traditional Indian Jewellery, Wedding Jewellery|
|Jewellery Theme||Peshwai Jewellery|
|Motif / Shape / Element||Circle, Coin, Floral / Flower, Round, Sun|
|Necklace Clasp Type||Slide Lock Clasp|
|Necklace Length||Princess Necklace (On The Collarbone)|
|Occasion||Engagement, Haldi, Mehendi, Parties, Reception, Roka, Sangeet, Wedding|
|Regional Style||Kolhapuri Jewellery, Maharashtrian Jewellery, Puneri Jewellery|
|Type Of Beads||Golden Beads|
- Avoid contact with water and perfumes. First wear your makeup and then wear your jewellery.
- Free shipping all over India.
- Delivery between 4 to 6 working days from the day of dispatch.
- Free return within 48 hours.
- Sometimes the colours on the screen may look brighter.
- Warranty of 6 months on products. Warranty covers wearing off of polish. It does not cover damage that is caused by accident, inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or failure to follow the storage instructions mentioned by Meru Jewels.
maharashtrian necklace, marathi necklace, gold beads necklace, peshwai jewellery, maharashtrian bridal jewellery, marathi bridal jewellery, traditional maharashtrian jewellery, kolhapuri necklace