Ethnic Laxmi Haar Necklace
Subcribe to back in stock notification
"Do. The. Work. Every Day, you have to do something you don't want to do. Every day. Challenge yourself to be uncomfortable, push past the apathy and laziness and fear." - Tim Grover
Did you know?
Traditional Lakshmi Haar, consisting of gold coins strung together with a silk thread, has been an integral part of Maharashtrian women's jewellery collection since the 17th century.
Style this skillfully crafted, gold plated laxmi haar with a Maharashtrian nauvari or any other ethnic outfit and mesmerise everyone around you.
Adorn this traditional coins necklace at the length of your choice as it comes with an adjustable dori.
Celebrate the next upcoming wedding or other festive occasion, donning this royal yet minimal peshwai necklace and stay fashion forward.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear. Or maybe, this necklace is!😉
|For Who||For Girls, For Unisex Adults, For Women|
|Genre||Bollywood Jewellery, Bridal Jewellery, Contemporary Jewellery, Daily Wear Jewellery, Ethnic Jewellery, Handmade Jewellery, Imitation Jewellery, Traditional Indian Jewellery, Wedding Jewellery|
|Jewellery Theme||Peshwai Jewellery|
|Motif / Shape / Element||Coin, Goddess Laxmi / Goddess Lakshmi|
|Necklace Length||Collar Necklace (Closely Around The Neck), Princess Necklace (On The Collarbone)|
|Necklace Clasp Type||Sliding Clasp|
|Occasion||Engagement, Haldi, Mehendi, Parties, Reception, Roka, Sangeet, Wedding|
|Regional Style||Maharashtrian Jewellery
- Avoid contact with water and perfumes. First wear your makeup and then wear your jewellery.
- Free shipping all over India.
- Delivery between 4 to 6 working days from the day of dispatch.
- Free return within 48 hours.
- Sometimes the colours on the screen may look brighter.
- Warranty of 6 months on products. Warranty covers wearing off of polish. It does not cover damage that is caused by accident, inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or failure to follow the storage instructions mentioned by Meru Jewels.
putli haar, traditional coin necklace, lakshmi haar gold, laxmi haar gold, maharashtrian bridal jewellery, marathi bridal jewellery, traditional maharashtrian jewellery, gold coins necklace, maharashtrian peshwai jewellery, traditional jewellery on nauvari saree, lakshmi coin necklace gold, marathi necklace, maharashtrian choker, coins jewellery, daily wear jewellery, kasu necklace