Peacock Motif Pink and Clear Stone Maharashtrian Press Nath
Subcribe to back in stock notification
"You're gonna be happy, said life. But first I'll make you strong." - Unknown
Navari done, Tanmani done, but still you feel something missing?🤔
Oh... Where's your nose ring?
Complete your Marathi Porgi look with this peacock motif press nath for Gudi Padwa or any other ceremonial occasion.
Pair this pink and clear stone studded nose ring with Jhumka earrings and navari or silk saree to flaunt your absolutely gorgeous style statement.
Pori Pori, Sundar Pori!
|For Who||For Girls|
|Jewellery Type||Nose Jewellery|
|Material Colour||Gold, Pink, White
|Colour of Crystals/Stones||CZ / American Diamond / Transparent Crystal, Pink Stone|
|Type Of Beads||Pearl / Moti
|Motif / Shape / Element||Peacock
|Jewellery Theme||Peshwai Jewellery, Pearl Jewellery|
|Genre||Artificial Jewellery, Bead Jewellery, Bollywood Jewellery, Bridal Jewellery, Ethnic Jewellery, Handmade Jewellery, Imitation Jewellery, Indian Jewellery, Pearl Jewellery, Traditional Indian Jewellery, Wedding Jewellery|
|Regional Style||Maharashtrian Jewellery|
|Nose Ring Clasp Type||
Non-Piercing / Clip-On Nose Ring
- Avoid contact with water and perfumes. First wear your makeup and then wear your jewellery.
- Free shipping all over India.
- Delivery between 4 to 6 working days from the day of dispatch.
- Free return within 48 hours.
- Sometimes the colours on the screen may look brighter.
- Warranty of 6 months on products. Warranty covers wearing off of polish. It does not cover damage that is caused by accident, inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or failure to follow the storage instructions mentioned by Meru Jewels.
marathi nath without piercing, traditional maharashtrian jewellery, nath marathi, pearl nose ring, traditional nose ring, peacock nath, nose ring nath, maharashtrian nath pressing, marathi style nath, maharashtrian nath, mastani nath, artificial marathi nath, peacock design jewellery, marathi nathiya, brahmani nath, banu nath