Kundan Jhumka With Red & Green Round Kundan
Subcribe to back in stock notification
"Standing alone doesn't mean I am alone. It means that I am strong enough to handle things by myself." - Unknown
These traditional Jhumkas ooze out grace. Look at those double layered pearls at the bottom of the bells. As you groove, so will the Jhumkas with those small pearls. Put them together with your favourite salwar kameez at your friend's wedding!
|For Who||For Girls, For Unisex Adults, For Women|
|Genre||Artificial Jewellery, Bridal Jewellery, Ethnic Jewellery, Handmade Jewellery, Pearl Jewellery, Traditional Indian Jewellery, Wedding Jewellery|
|Occasion||Engagement, Haldi, Mehendi, Parties, Reception, Roka, Sangeet, Wedding|
|Gemstone Colour||Green, Red|
|Motif / Shape / Element||Bell, Floral / Flower, Ghunghroo|
|Earring Type||Drops (Earrings sit on your earlobe with one / more elements hanging)|
|Earrings Findings / Earrings Closure||Push Back Earring Closure|
|Type Of Beads||Pearl|
|Regional Style||Rajasthani Jewellery|
|Jewellery Theme||Rajputana Jewellery|
- Avoid contact with water and perfumes. First wear your makeup and then wear your jewellery.
- Free shipping all over India.
- Delivery between 4 to 6 working days from the day of dispatch.
- Free return within 48 hours.
- Sometimes the colours on the screen may look brighter.
- Warranty of 6 months on products. Warranty covers wearing off of polish. It does not cover damage that is caused by accident, inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or failure to follow the storage instructions mentioned by Meru Jewels.
bridal jhumkas, kanatle zumke, traditional jhumkas, jhumki, pearl jhumka, simple jhumka, kundan jhumkas