These traditional Jhumkas have double layered small pearl drops at the bottom. It has one green round kundan at the center with three pink round kundan underlining it. The bells of the Jhumkas have intricate design on it. These drop earrings have push back closure. It can be worn as a standalone piece or complemented with one of the traditional necklaces from our collection. The Jhumkas go perfectly well with any ethnic outfit and can be worn in weddings, family functions and festivals. Go for this delicate piece and be the Mann ki Manjiri that you are!
|For Who||For Girls, For Unisex Adults, For Women|
|Genre||Artificial Jewellery, Bead Jewellery, Bridal Jewellery, Ethnic Jewellery, Handmade Jewellery, Pearl Jewellery, Traditional Indian Jewellery, Wedding Jewellery|
|Occasion||Engagement, Haldi, Mehendi, Parties, Reception, Roka, Sangeet, Wedding|
|Gemstone Colour||Green, Pink|
|Motif / Shape / Element||Bell, Floral / Flower, Ghunghroo|
|Earring Type||Drops (Earrings sit on your earlobe with one / more elements hanging)|
|Earrings Findings / Earrings Closure||Push Back Earring Closure|
|Type Of Beads||Pearl|
|Regional Style||Rajasthani Jewellery|
|Jewellery Theme||Rajputana Jewellery|
- Avoid contact with water and perfumes. First wear your makeup and then wear your jewellery.
- Free shipping all over India.
- Delivery between 4 to 6 working days from the day of dispatch.
- Free return within 48 hours.
- Sometimes the colours on the screen may look brighter.
- Warranty of 6 months on products. Warranty covers wearing off of polish. It does not cover damage that is caused by accident, inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or failure to follow the storage instructions mentioned by Meru Jewels.