This chic Thushi comes with seven lines of alternately arranged small and big gol mani. This elegant choker necklace beautifully sits closely around the neck. You can adjust the length of the necklace with the help of the sliding clasp. It can be worn with ethnic outfits. It can also be mix-and-matched with lehenga and salwar kameez for a perfect fusion look. Wear this Thushi on multiple occasions including wedding, engagement and festivals. So, go for this modern Thushi and always be the Dhinchak Girl that you are!
|Necklace Clasp Type||Sliding Clasp|
|For Who||For Girls, For Unisex Adults, For Women|
|Genre||Artificial Jewellery, Bead Jewellery, Bollywood Jewellery, Bridal Jewellery, Ethnic Jewellery, Fashion Jewellery, Fine Jewellery, Handmade Jewellery, Traditional Indian Jewellery, Wedding Jewellery|
|Jewellery Theme||Peshwai Jewellery|
|Necklace Length||Collar Necklace (Closely Around The Neck)|
|Occasion||Engagement, Haldi, Mehendi, Parties, Reception, Roka, Sangeet, Wedding|
|Regional Style||Kolhapuri Jewellery, Maharashtrian Jewellery|
|Type Of Beads||Gol Mani, Kharbuja Mani|
|Motif / Shape / Element||Horizontal Lines|
- Avoid contact with water and perfumes. First wear your makeup and then wear your jewellery.
- Free shipping all over India.
- Delivery between 4 to 6 working days from the day of dispatch.
- Free return within 48 hours.
- Sometimes the colours on the screen may look brighter.
- Warranty of 6 months on products. Warranty covers wearing off of polish. It does not cover damage that is caused by accident, inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or failure to follow the storage instructions mentioned by Meru Jewels.