Traditional Maharashtrian Thushi
This Maharashtrian Thushi has small bronze beads that are gold plated. This golden necklace has gol mani woven together in small circles to create a classic Thushi. It is a choker length necklace. It has a sliding clasp to help you adjust the length of the necklace.
Classic Peshwai Necklace
This simple and minimal thushi makes for a classic piece of jewellery for your wardrobe. You can create your own Maharashtrian jewellery set from our Maharashtrian Jewellery Collection with the Maharashtrian Saaj or Rani Haar, Maharashtrian Bangles and Nath to create a perfect Peshwai style.
The Thushi Choker will look graceful as a standalone piece or you can give it a layered look with either a Rani Haar or a Maharashtrian Mangalsutra. This Choker length necklace will lie against the base of your throat. It helps enhance your neckline.
You can ace this Thushi with a simple cotton saree or silk saree or salwar kameez. You can also mix and match it with a lehenga to give it a cross-cultural twist. You can also use it as an office jewellery to oomph up your everyday kurti or saree.
Minimal Necklace for the Patakha Guddi
This simple piece deserves a place in your wardrobe because of its minimalist design and for the scope to mix and match with various designs and attires.
You can wear this Choker Thushi on numerous occasions such as weddings, sangeet and family get-togethers.
Go for this elegant piece of jewellery! And – “Continue to be bold, courageous. Try to chose the wisest thing and once you’ve chosen the wisest thing go out and try to achieve it. Be it. – Maya Angelou”
|Necklace Clasp Type||Sliding Clasp|
|For Who||For Girls, For Unisex Adults, For Women|
|Genre||Art Jewellery, Artificial Jewellery, Bead Jewellery, Bridal Jewellery, Fashion Jewellery, Fine Jewellery, Handmade Jewellery, Traditional Indian Jewellery, Wedding Jewellery|
|Jewellery Theme||Peshwai Jewellery|
|Necklace Length||Choker Necklace (Closely Against The Base Of Throat)|
|Occasion||Engagement, Haldi, Mehendi, Parties, Reception, Roka, Sangeet, Wedding|
|Regional Style||Kolhapuri Jewellery, Maharashtrian Jewellery|
|Type Of Beads||Gol Mani|
- Avoid contact with water and perfumes. First wear your makeup and then wear your jewellery.
- Free shipping all over India.
- Delivery between 4 to 6 working days from the day of dispath.
- Free return within 7 days
- Sometimes the colours on the screen may look brighter.
- Warranty of 6 months on products. Warranty covers damage that is not caused by accident, inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or failure to follow the storage instructions mentioned by Meru Jewels. The damaged piece will be replaced by an identical piece, if available or substituted with a piece of comparable value or repaired depending on the degree of damage and availability of parts.