Traditional Peshwai Necklace
This Peshwai necklace has big and small bronze beads that are gold plated. This golden necklace has gol mani woven together in intricate two lines of small gol mani and one line of big gol mani to create a superior quality thushi.
It has a pink gemstone on the pendant. It has a leaf shaped pendant which makes it look admirable. The added ghunghroos make the pendant all the more beautiful. It is a choker length necklace. It has a sliding clasp to help you adjust the length of the necklace.
Simple Choker Thushi
This simple and elegant necklace makes for a fine piece of jewellery for your wardrobe. You can create your own Maharashtrian jewellery set from our Maharashtrian Jewellery Collection with the Maharashtrian Rani Haar, Maharashtrian Bangles and a Puneri Nath to create a perfect Peshwai Style.
The Choker Thushi will look elegant as a standalone piece to keep it simple and layered with Rani Haar to make it look heavy. Its floral pendant gives an elegant air. This choker length necklace will lie against the base of your throat. It helps enhance the neckline.
You can ace it with a cotton saree or salwar kameez. You can mix and match this classic Thushi with a lehenga to give it a trendy yet classic twist. You can also use it as workwear jewellery to add some elegance to your office saree.
Minimal Necklace For The Desi Girl
This minimal necklace deserves a place in your wardrobe because of its simplicity. You can wear this choker necklace on numerous occasions such as weddings, engagement or family functions.
Go for this simple awesomeness! And know that “There is nothing a Desi Girl can’t do. – Anonymous”
|Necklace Clasp Type||Sliding Clasp|
|For Who||For Girls, For Unisex Adults, For Women|
|Genre||Art Jewellery, Artificial Jewellery, Bead Jewellery, Bridal Jewellery, Fashion Jewellery, Fine Jewellery, Handmade Jewellery, Traditional Indian Jewellery, Wedding Jewellery|
|Jewellery Theme||Peshwai Jewellery|
|Necklace Length||Choker Necklace (Closely Against The Base Of Throat)|
|Occasion||Engagement, Haldi, Mehendi, Parties, Reception, Roka, Sangeet, Wedding|
|Regional Style||Kolhapuri Jewellery, Maharashtrian Jewellery|
|Type Of Beads||Gol Mani|
- Avoid contact with water and perfumes. First wear your makeup and then wear your jewellery.
- Free shipping all over India.
- Delivery between 4 to 6 working days from the day of dispatch.
- Free return within 48 hours.
- Sometimes the colours on the screen may look brighter.
- Warranty of 6 months on products. Warranty covers wearing off of polish. It does not cover damage that is caused by accident, inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or failure to follow the storage instructions mentioned by Meru Jewels.