Peshwai Choker Necklace With HoneyCombed Bead as Pendant
This Peshwai Choker has small bronze beads that are gold plated. This golden necklace has gol mani woven together in small circles to create a classic Thushi. It has a big round kharbuja mani with honey-combed pattern on it which makes it look stylish. It is a choker length necklace. It has a sliding clasp to help you adjust the length of the necklace.
Traditional Maharashtrian Thushi
This simple and chic Thushi makes for an aesthetic piece of jewellery for your wardrobe. You can create your own Maharashtrian jewellery set from our Maharashtrian Jewellery Collection with the Maharashtrian Mangalsutra, Maharashtrian Jhumka and Maharashtrian Bangles to create a perfect Peshwai style.
This Choker Thushi will look elegant as standalone piece to keep it simple or as a layered look with Maharashtrian Saaj to make it look heavy. Its simple pendant gives a minimal look. This choker length necklace will fit against the base of your throat. It helps accentuate the neckline.
You can mix and match it with saree or salwar kameez or lehenga. You can also use it on your office saree.
Chic Necklace for the Masakali Ladki
This chic necklace deserves a place in your wardrobe because of its simplicity. You can wear this Thushi on numerous occasions such as weddings, engagement and family functions.
Go for this piece! And – “Don’t be one in a million kind of girl. Be once in a lifetime kind of woman. – Anonymous”
|Necklace Clasp Type||Sliding Clasp|
|For Who||For Girls, For Unisex Adults, For Women|
|Genre||Art Jewellery, Artificial Jewellery, Bead Jewellery, Bollywood Jewellery, Bridal Jewellery, Fashion Jewellery, Fine Jewellery, Handmade Jewellery, Traditional Indian Jewellery, Wedding Jewellery|
|Jewellery Theme||Peshwai Jewellery|
|Necklace Length||Choker Necklace (Closely Against The Base Of Throat)|
|Occasion||Engagement, Haldi, Mehendi, Parties, Reception, Roka, Sangeet, Wedding|
|Regional Style||Kolhapuri Jewellery, Maharashtrian Jewellery|
|Type Of Beads||Gol Mani, Kharbuja Mani|
- Avoid contact with water and perfumes. First wear your makeup and then wear your jewellery.
- Free shipping all over India.
- Delivery between 4 to 6 working days from the day of dispatch.
- Free return within 7 days
- Sometimes the colours on the screen may look brighter.
- Warranty of 6 months on products. Warranty covers damage that is not caused by accident, inappropriate use, ordinary wear and tear, modification, attempted repair, negligence or failure to follow the storage instructions mentioned by Meru Jewels. The damaged piece will be replaced by an identical piece, if available or substituted with a piece of comparable value or repaired depending on the degree of damage and availability of parts.